If you are having Linksys smart Wifi account then you will able to access your Linksys wifi router from any remote location. Network map is one such advance utility you will receive with http:// linksyssmartwifi.com account. Using the network map option you will able to consider all the devices that are connected within your home network. From the blog session you will receive more details regarding log into my Linksys router, Linksys router login, smart Linksys wi fi sign in, 192.168.1 1 Linksys setup, Linksys setup, myrouter.local 192.168.1.1, http //myrouter.local, myrouter.local, linksys smart wi fi setup wizard and http //linksyssmartwifi.com setup.
Here are the Steps for Accessing the Network Map Tools using Linksys Smart Wifi account
- Using the web browser you will need to access the Linksys smart wifi tools using http:// linksyssmartwifi.com web utility.
- There you will find “Network Map” option.
- You can click on option “Filter Map” and select the option by which you want to filter the available devices.
- If you want to select categories then you can go for “Computer”, “Mobile”, “Printer” and “Other Devices”.
- You can also go for the type of connections “LAN”, “2.4 GHz”, “5 GHz” or “Offline” option.
These are the steps you will need to follow so you can run the network map tools using Linksys smart wifi tools. If you want to know about the internet usage for each device then you will need to click on the “Internet Usage” button. Using internet usage button you will able to access total bandwidth, transmit and receive option. Using the “Add Device” button you will able to add new devices to your home network.