Media prioritization settings are managed so that you can provide different priorities to the devices that are connected to your Linksys wifi router device. this is easy to connect a number of wireless devices to your home network and all these devices will able to enjoy the wifi access in a equal manner. If you want that some devices should get more and high priorities then you will need to manage the media prioritization settings for your Linksys wifi router devices.
Here are the Steps to Manage the Media Prioritization for your Linksys WiFi Router Devices | http:// myrouter.local Sign In
- Access Linksys smart wifi account using http:// linksyssmartwifi.com web address. you have to fill this address in the address bar of your account.
- Go for the “Media Prioritization” option from the configuration page.
- Using the toggle button you can easily activate the media prioritization settings for your Linksys wifi router device.
- You can use your mouse cursor for moving the devices from normal priority to high priority.
- Click on the “OK” button and save the settings you have made for your devices.
These are the steps that you will need to manage so that you can configure the media prioritization settings for your Linksys wifi router device. make sure that you can power cycle your devices once your configure these settings for your devices.
In case you find that you are getting performance issues after configuring any of these advance settings to your device then you have to make sure that you can press the reset button located at the back side of your device. you can also have a visit at the blog page because there we have explained the blogs that relates with the log into my Linksys router log into my Linksys router Linksys router login smart Linksys wi fi sign in 192.168.1 1 Linksys setup Linksys setup myrouter.local 192.168.1.1 http //myrouter.local myrouter.local linksys router setup linksys smart wi fi tools