If you are facing issues with your Linksys smart wifi accounts from a long time then you can try resetting your Linksys wifi router to default settings. There are two ways you can try first one is, rebooting your Linksys router using the smart setup wizard and second is resetting your Linksys router using the reset button located at your Linksys router. We will explain both these procedures in details. You can also explore the sessions regarding http //linksyssmartwifi.com, http //linksyssmartwifi.com setup, linksys smart wi fi tools, myrouter.local 192.168.1.1, http //myrouter.local, 192.168.1 1 Linksys setup, smart Linksys wi fi sign in and log into my Linksys router.
Here are the Steps for Rebooting Linksys Wifi Router using Linksys Router Login Page
- Using the web browser you will need to access the Linksys router login page. You can use http:// myrouter.local web address for accessing the login page for your Linksys routers.
- Using the Linksys router login details you will able to access the Linksys router setup page.
- After making login access for Linksys setup page you will need to choose “Troubleshooting” option under “Router Settings”.
- There you will need to click on “Diagnostics” option.
- There you will find “Reboot” option so click on that option.
If you want to reset your Linksys router to default settings using the reset button then you will need to press the reset button using the paper pin. Using the reset button you will get your Linksys router to default settings.