If you are going to install Linksys smart routers for your home network then you will need to make advance configurations for your Linksys router. Manual configurations for Linksys router are more than easy to perform. We are going to explain the simple steps you will need to follow and you will able to setup your Linksys wifi router manually. Also, you will receive details regarding www.linksyssmartwifi.com, linksys router login, linksys smart wi fi setup, http //linksyssmartwifi.com setup, linksys smart wi fi login, linksys smart wi fi setup wizard and myrouter.local 192.168.1.1 access.
Here are the Manual Configuration Steps for Linksys WiFi Router
- Open the web browser and access 192.168.1.1 IP address. Remember, 192.168.1.1 is the default IP address that is used to access login page for Linksys smart routers.
- You will ask for the login user name password for accessing the Linksys WiFi router login page. Make use of default login details and make access for Linksys router login page.
- Go for the “Wireless” option and under wireless tab you will find two possible options. Using the radio button you will need to select “manual” option.
- From the drop down menu you will need to select “Mixed” option.
- You can choose a unique network using the SSID tab on your screen.
- Choose channel width and channel settings. After that you will need to select the “Enabled” option for SSID broadcast.
- Click on option “Save Settings” button.
These are the steps for manually configuring the Linksys wifi routers.