The linksys app is a free mobile application to manage your Linksys smart WiFi. Using Linksys app you can securely access your home network, monitor and control router features, settings and configuration from a mobile device that connected to your Linksys Smart WiFi Router. The linksys smart wi fi setup wizard helps to perform such controlling and configuration for your Linksys smart WiFi network.
This article will help you to manage your linksys smart WiFi router using linksys mobile app and to properly install the app via Google Play Store and Google Play website.
Basic requirements for installation:
- You must have active Internet connection.
- Your mobile should have Android 4.0.3 and later version OS.
- You should have an active Gmail or Google Play Store Account.
NOTE: This app will only work with Linksys Smart WiFi Routers and Linksys Velop, so you must be connected to linksys router.
Via Google Play Store
- Navigate to the Play Store icon and tap it.
- Now sign in using an active Gmail account and follow the instructions.
- Once you are logged in tap the search bar and enter “linksys app” and then tap the search icon.
- This will list out some similar apps, select the Linksys app installer.
- Now tap the INSTALL button and then wait till the app is downloaded completely.
- Once finished, you can tab the OPEN button to open linksys app.
- Provide the required information and manage your linksys router from your app.
Via Google Play website
- Open the Google Play website in your browser.
- Now enter the Login credentials i.e. Gmail Id and password that you use in your Mobile phone and sign in.
- Now Search “linksys app” in the Google Play website search field.
- Open the Linksys app installer and click over Install.
- You will get a popup with message – the Linksys app will be installed on your device soon. Click OK.
- Wait for some time and then check your mobile device, you will see linksys app icon on your mobile screen.
- Now you can use this app to manage your linksys router.