Using guest account you can manage the internet access for your family members and guests who are coming to your party. Using the guest account you can easily restrict the uploading or downloading for your home network. Using http://linksyssmartwifi.com web login you can make all required configurations for your guest account and that is from any remote location. We are going to explain the steps you will need to follow so you can manage the guest account for your home network from any remote location.
Here are the Steps you will Need to Follow to Manage your Guest Account
- Using www.linksyssmartwifi.com web address you will need to access the Linksys smart wifi account.
- Under “Smart WiFi Tools” you will need to find “Guest Access” tab.
- Using the toggle button you can easily enable or disable the “Guest Access” account for your device.
- Click on the “Edit” button so you can edit the information that is associated with your Linksys router guest account.
- You can edit the network name that will be broadcasted to the number of wireless devices that are connected within your home network.
- Make sure to choose a very strong password for accessing the guest account for your Linksys home network. All the devices connected within your home network will need to use that password only then they will be able to access the guest account and internet connections.
- You can also specify the number of guests you want to allow for your home network. You can allow up to 50 guests at a time.
- At last, you will need to click on “OK” button so you can save all the settings you have made.
These ate the simple steps for managing the Linksys guest account using the http:// www.linksyssmartwifi.com web utility.