There are number of advance facilities you will receive with your Linksys smart wifi account and accessing the device list is one of them. Using the device list tools you will able to access the wireless devices that are connected to your home network. We are going to explain the steps you will need to follow so you can access the device list for your Linksys wifi routers from any remote location. From the web pages you will receive details regarding http //linksyssmartwifi.com setup, Linksys smart wi fi setup, Linksys router login, www.linksyssmartwifi.com, http //linksyssmartwifi.com and myrouter.local 192.168.1.1.
Here are the Steps you will Need to Follow
- First you will need to access Linksys Smart Wifi window using http:// linksyssmartwifi.com web address.
- You will ask for the login details so make sure to fill correct login user name and password for device.
- After making login for Linksys smart wifi window you will find “Device List” under “Smart Wifi Tools”.
- Under the device list you will find a list of the devices that are connected under “My Network” and devices that are connected under “Guest Network”.
- Using the “Add Device” button you will able to add new devices to your home network.
- You can add computer system to your home network that is wirelessly.
- If you want, you can also use WPS configurations for adding your device to home network.
These are the steps you will need to follow so you can access the device list using the Linksys smart wifi account.