If you want to make sure that your home network is managed accurately then you will need to configure your Linksys smart wifi routers using smart setup wizard. There are very simple steps you will need to follow and you will able to access high speed internet connections for your device. We are going to discuss the steps you will need to follow so that you can setup your Linksys wifi routers using smart setup wizard. For more information regarding Linksys router login, smart Linksys wi fi sign in, 192.168.1 1 Linksys setup, Linksys setup, myrouter.local 192.168.1.1, http //myrouter.local and http //linksyssmartwifi.com setup you can explore our web pages.
Here are the Steps for Configuring Linksys WiFi Routers using Smart Setup Wizard
- Using Ethernet cable you will need to connect your Linksys router and computer system and after that you will need to connect your Linksys router and modem using the Ethernet cable.
- Now you are ready to provide power supply to your devices.
- Open the web browser and access Linksys router login page using myrouter.local web pages or you can also use 192.168.1.1 IP address.
- You will get redirect to the login window where you will need to fill the login user name and password for accessing the Linksys router login page. Make sure to fill the correct login details and click on “OK” button.
- After successful login for Linksys setup page you will find “MAC Address Clone” option under “Setup” tab.
- Using the radio button you will need to enable the MAC address clone for your device. you will need to fill the MAC address in the given fields.
- At last, you will need to click on “Save Settings” option so you can save all the settings you have made.
Now you can easily make login access for your Linksys router every time you need to access advance settings for your device.