This is true that you can connect a number of devices within your Linksys home network and all these wireless devices will be able to access the internet connections using a secure password. You can change this login password any time and make sure that internet access for your WiFi access is fully secure. We are going to explain the steps you will need to follow so you can change the wireless access password for your Linksys wifi routers. From the blog page you will receive more details for http //linksyssmartwifi.com setup, linksys smart wi fi login, linksys smart wi fi setup wizard, linksys smart wi fi tools, http //linksyssmartwifi.com and http //myrouter.local.
Here are the Steps for Channing the Password for your Linksys Wireless Access
- Using the web browser you will need to access Linksys setup page. You can use 192.168.1.1 IP address for accessing Linksys smart setup wizard for your device.
- You will get redirect to Linksys router login page and there you will need to fill the login user name and password. Click on “OK” button after filling the login details.
- Under “Wireless” tab you will find “Wireless Security” option.
- You can find the “Security Mode” if it is disabled then you will need to enable it.
- There you can easily change the password for accessing the wireless security for your Linksys Wifi access.
- At last you will need to click on “save settings” tab.
These are the steps you will need to follow so you can easily change the wireless access password for your Linksys routers.