Using the parental control settings you can manage the wifi access for the devices that are connected within your home network. You will need to manage the parental controls for your device so you can make sure that your children or family members can access wifi connections in a secure way. Using Linksys smart wifi account you will able to access parental control settings for your Linksys routers.
Here are the Steps for Accessing Parental Controls using Linksys Smart WiFi Account
- First you will need to access the Linksys smart wifi web address that is http:// linksyssmartwifi.com web address. You will need to fill the login user name and password for your Linksys smart tools.
- There you will find “Parental Controls” option under “Smart Wifi Tools”.
- Using the toggle button you will need to enable the parental controls for your home network.
- If you want to block some specific websites then you will need to click on option “Block Specific Sites” option.
- Click on “Add” option and add new websites you want to block for your home network.
- If you want to block the internet access then you will need to click on “block internet access” option. There you will find three possible options that are “Never”, “Always” and “Specific times”.
These are the simple steps you will need to follow so that you can manage the parental controls for your Linksys router. Make a visit to blog page and receive more details regarding myrouter.local 192.168.1.1, http //myrouter.local, myrouter.local, Linksys smart wi fi login, http //linksyssmartwifi.com setup, linksys smart wi fi setup, Linksys router login, www.linksyssmartwifi.com and http //linksyssmartwifi.com